Work Life Balance
Turning into a workaholic? Here's help to get your REAL life back!
Remember your first job when you were young? Most likely you put in your hours and then went home and didn’t think much about the job. Work was work, home time was time off and weekends were party time! You had a successful work life balance…
But then something happened. You grew older, received more responsibility. Maybe your employer cut back people and your work load increased. Or perhaps you even started your own business. As time went, on, the work half of your work life balance hit the bottom with a resounding “thunk” and your personal life became life “lite.”
In this online course, Garland Coulson aka "Captain Time" will show you how to get your work and personal life back into balance. Some of the work life balance topics covered include:
- How to take control and stop others from stealing your time from you
- How to stop thinking and stressing about work when you are home
- How to create more time for family
- Tricks to spend time with friends while accomplishing other goals
- The importance of setting a “date night” for your romantic relationships
- How to make time for your hobbies and passions
- Tips to keep “screen time” at a healthy level
- How to “outsource” tasks that keep you from enjoying your life
- Slashing activities that add little value to your life
Whether you work for an employer or run your own business, Garland is passionate that YOU deserve a great work life balance and he is determined to help you achieve it. Garland is passionate about work life balance that he is offering you this online course entirely FREE!
About Captain Time
Garland Coulson (known as "Captain Time) is a well-known speaker on time management and productivity who has studied and taught time management for over 30 years.
Garland works with people around the world with clients in Europe, Australia, Asia and North America. Garland has reached thousands of people with his workshops, online courses and webinars.
Garland focuses on creating powerful, real transformations in your work and home life so you have time for what is really important - friends, family, community and those moments that take your breath away...
StartIntroduction to Work/Life Balance
StartSteps 1-5: Work Hours, Getting Help, After Hour Contacts, Mental Switch & Clearing Your Head
StartSteps 6-8: Monkey Minds, Identity Check, Value of Time
StartStep 9: Learn to Play Again
StartSteps 10-14: Take Vacations, Unplug, Get Moving, Restructure & Stop Energy Suckers
StartStep 15 and Closing: Work From Home Tips, Volunteering, Replenishing, More Help